- No origination fees
- Low interest rates
- Flexible repayment terms
- Deferment of principal and interest while in school
What do you need to do before applying?
- Apply for scholarships – you may be eligible for many of them
- Check with your college financial aid office for listings of grant programs
- Obtain free information on preparing for and funding an education beyond high school including a scholarship search wizard which can be found at studentaid.ed.gov.
- Fix your federal loans. Fill out a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) form found at fafsa.ed.gov.
- Is there still the funding gap you need? Apply for Credit Union Student Choice Private Line of Credit.
Requirements and Restrictions
- Student can borrow up to $25,000 in Credit Union Student Choice - Private Line of Credit
- Co-borrowers can borrow up to $50,000 in Credit Union Student Choice credit line(s), across multiple borrower accounts if applicable.
How to Apply
Apply for a PSFCU Credit Union Student Choice Private Line of Credit Loan
quickly and easily ONLINE or call 1-800-206-8503 to get more information.Go to main navigation