Available to Qualified Cardmembers Only*
Simplify your finances, simplify your life!
With Polish and Slavic Federal Credit Union,
you will have a better way to manage your bills.
Today is the day to simplify your finances with a low 0.00% APR1 for 20 months through October 2025 on balance transfers and purchases made with your Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union credit card between January 15, 2024, and March 31, 2024!
Start dreaming of financial freedom, pay off higher-interest cards and consolidate bills with our special Balance Transfer offer as low as 0.00% APR1 for 20 months with 3.00% Balance Transfer Fee. To verify your eligibility, please contact the nearest PSFCU branch or our Member Services Center at 1.855.PSFCU.4U (1.855.773.2848).
Simply use your PSFCU credit card on all your purchases3 in-store, online or anywhere you need to shop between January 15, 2024, and March 31, 2024, to get 0.00% APR1 for 20 months.
Following the special offer period, your APR will return to your standard rate as specified in the Card Agreement.
Hurry! This offer expires March 31, 2024.
Transfer your balances to your eligible Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union Credit Card Account today and start saving!
TO TRANSFER AN EXISTING BALANCE, SIMPLY:
- Pay off other accounts using the convenience checks sent in the mail4
- Log in to Online Banking, go to “Credit Cards,” click “Services,” then “Balance Transfer.”
INTEREST AND FEE INFORMATION
0% promotional APR1 for 20 months on purchases made between January 15 through March 31, 2024. After your October 2025 billing cycle date, you will be charged the regular APR1 for purchases, as disclosed in the Card Agreement. Information accurate as of November 2023.
Your Convenience checks and balance transfers must be posted to your account by March 31, 2024, for the promotional APR1 to apply. If you use the check(s) after that date you will not receive the promotional APR1. Instead, the standard APR for Cash Advances will apply.
Your purchases must post to your account by March 31, 2024 for the promotional APR1 to apply.
3.00% through promotional period then the standard fee, as per your account opening disclosure.
$500.00 on balance transfers; no minimum on purchases.
We will begin charging interest on these transactions at the beginning of November 2025 billing statement cycle date.
*Qualifying criteria include FICO score of 710 and above; Additional qualifying factors apply to existing cardmembers, when upgrading or applying for an additional card.
1. APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
2. This offer is non-transferable and not valid for deposits or payments to PSFCU accounts. Special rates are valid only for balance transfers from other credit card companies, financial institutions, or department store credit cards. You must complete the balance transfer by March 31, 2024, for the promotional APR to apply. Your APR may be increased to the disclosed Penalty APR in your Credit Card Account Opening Disclosure if you are 60 days late in making a payment, go over your credit limit two times in any 12-month period, make a payment that is returned or do any of the above on another account that you have with us. Any balance transfers processed after the promotional period will incur finance charges at your card’s standard rate. To the extent your payments exceed the minimum payment due each billing period, we will apply them to balances with higher rates prior to balances with lower rates. Balance transfers are treated as and considered cash advances on your credit card. All old purchases and cash advances (other than this promotional offer) will carry your card’s standard rate. No grace period on cash advances and balance transfers. Amounts transferred are subject to your available credit limit. We are not required to honor a balance transfer request that will cause you to exceed your available credit limit. It may take up to three (3) weeks to post the balance transfer transaction. You should continue to make all required payments until you confirm that the balance transfer was made. Polish & Slavic FCU will not be responsible for any finance charges or late fees incurred due to your nonpayment. We will not close your other accounts even if you transfer the entire balance. If you wish to close another account, you should contact the issuer directly. If you have not activated your credit card, please call 1-800-631-3197 to do so prior to writing any convenience checks. The attached convenience checks are void after March 31, 2024. Like any check, these convenience checks are negotiable instruments and should be destroyed if you do not plan to use them.
3. Purchases made between January 15, 2024, and March 31, 2024, will receive 0.00% promotional APR through October 2025 billing statement cycle date. After which, the APR will return to the regular rate and monthly periodic rate as specified in the Card Agreement. Your APR may be increased to the disclosed Penalty APR in your Credit Card Account Opening Disclosure if you are 60 days late in making a payment, go over your credit limit two times in any 12-month period, make a payment that is returned or do any of the above on another account that you have with us.
4. If your card was recently replaced with a different account number, do not use the enclosed checks and contact us for assistance.Go to main navigation