- You can order the denominations of banknotes of your choice
- You receive cash in hand
- We offer competitive exchange rates
- You avoid losing money on high conversion rates applied at hotels or airports
- Service is available Monday through Saturday during branch business hours
How to use the service
- Currency exchange transaction may be performed at any PSFCU location in the states of New York, New Jersey, Illinois, and Pensylwania.
- The currency must be ordered in advance before buying
- Purchased currency will be available:
- the next business day if the purchase order is submitted by 3:30 PM, Monday -Thursday.
- on the second business day if the purchase order is after 3:30 PM, Friday – Saturday.
- Selling the foreign currency - funds from the sale will be available after 5 business days from the transaction.
- Transactions may be performed using your checking or savings account
- A $15 fee per each transaction applies.
- A limit of $10,000 per transaction applies.
- Service available solely to PSFCU members.
- Coins are not accepted for exchange
For more information about the Currency Exchange service contact the nearest PSFCU branch or call 1.855.PSFCU.4U (1.855.773.2848).Go to main navigation