Debit Card Services
uChoose Rewards® Program
All PSFCU Debit card holders are eligible to enroll in the uChoose Rewards® program. You gain 1 point for every $2 spent. Additionally, you may earn up to 10 points for every $1 spent on special offers.
How to enroll?
- Visit the uChoose Rewards® program website and follow the steps to register your PSFCU Visa debit card(s)
- Once completed, add your favorite vendors, and start stacking up points!
- You can earn extra points by enrolling multiple PSFCU Visa debit cards under one uChoose Rewards account
- Each signature debit transaction is awarded points automatically
- Earn points by shopping at participating stores.
uChoose Rewards allows you to redeem your points for exclusive products, gift cards, trips, and more.
SMS Fraud Alerts
Our Credit Union members holding PSFCU Visa debit cards can rest more assured about security issues. They are automatically enrolled for the SMS Fraud Alerts program for their debit cards.
If you have a PSFCU Visa debit card, you don’t have to worry about someone making an unauthorized transaction with it, and not knowing about it until you get your account statement or visit a Credit Union branch. If a transaction seems suspicious, the monitoring system will immediately send a verification text message to your mobile phone. Therefore, you can react immediately if any transaction is carried out by an unauthorized person.
The SMS fraud alert service is free and is currently available only to PSFCU Visa debit card holders.
Using CardValet®, PSFCU debit cardholders can manage their cards from mobile device, including fraud protection, spending control, and transaction limits.
Go to the App Store SM, or Google Play TM and download CardValet® app.
Cardholders will be able:
- Turn their cards on or off from their smartphones
- Set Transactional Real-time alerts based on amount, location, merchant type, etc.
- Access real time account balances
- Set Location preferences, so their cards work only in specific location
- Set Limits for spending - great for parents or employers
- See past transaction details
- And many more
Members still need to notify PSFCU when traveling outside of the US. Setting a higher daily limit in CardValet will not override the daily system withdrawal limit on debit cards.
3D Secure is offered by Visa to make sure that the transactions made online are safe and secure with increased security for Card-not-Present (CNP), mobile or “app” transactions and offer significant improvements to the overall cardholder purchasing experience. There is no need to register. PSFCU Consumer and Business Debit Cardholders are automatically enrolled. During an online purchase, cardholder may be directed through an extra step of verification. This helps to make sure that our members are protected against potential fraud.Go to main navigation