- Manage all of your bills from one place - the Payment Center.
- You can see a summary of your scheduled payments and the payments you've made in the past 24 months
- Save the environment and switch paper bills to electronic. You can receive most of your bills elecronially from hundreds of billers nationwide
- Set up automatic payments to pay your bills or schedule payments of a set amount at regular intervals
- Set up bill pay reminders
- Export your payment information to Quicken® and MS Money
- Schedule payments as soon as next day or as far in advance as one year
- Pay bills anytimes, service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Online Bill Pay service is offered at no charge and is available to all PSFCU checking account owners
- All you need is a PSFCU checking account and then register for Bill Pay.
- Setting up billers is very easy
- The earliest available pay date is displayed in the "Pay Date" field on the "Payment Center" page. Most payments are electronic and payment is made next business day. Some payments may be made by check and will require several days for processing. It all depends on the biller. You will not be able to select a Scheduled Payment Date less than the earliest possible Scheduled Payment Date designated for each biller.
- It is always a good practice to schedule payments several days in advance of the due date.
- Expedited payments are available for some billers. Additional fee applies.
You may cancel or edit any Scheduled Payment (including recurring payments) by following the directions within Bill Pay. There is no charge for canceling or editing a Scheduled Payment. Once the payment has begun processing, it cannot be canceled or edited, therefore a stop payment request must be submitted.
Bill Pay reserves the right to select the method in which to remit funds on your behalf to your Biller. These payment methods may include an electronic payment or an electronic to check payment, (funds remitted to the Biller are deducted from your Payment Account when the draft is presented to your financial institution for payment).
- Electronic: Bill Pay electronically sends funds to the payee approximately 24-48 hours prior to scheduled payment date. Bill Pay debits your payment account on the scheduled payment date.
- Single Check: Bill Pay sends a paper copy check to the payee approximately 4 business days prior to scheduled payment date. Bill Pay debits your payment account on the scheduled payment date.
- Draft Check: Bill Pay sends a paper copy check drawn from your payment account to the payee approximately 4 business days prior to scheduled payment date. Funds are deducted from your account when the payee cashes check.
If you as a Sender desire to stop any payment that has already been processed, you must contact customer care. Although we will make a reasonable effort to accommodate your request, we will have no liability for failing to do so. We will also require you to present your request in writing within fourteen (14) days. Please refer to the PSFCU fee schedule.
Payments with an “IN PROCESS” status can no longer be canceled or changed. Based on the payment method it may be possible to place a stop payment
- Electronic: Stop payment cannot be placed. The payee has already received the funds. Therefore, you must contact the payee directly to recover the funds.
- Single Check: The check status determines whether a stop payment is possible.
- Cleared: Stop payment cannot be placed. You must contact the payee directly to recover the funds.
- Outstanding: You must contact Bill Pay Services to place a stop payment.
- Draft Check: Stop payment must be made at PSFCU. Member needs to have a check number that was issued.