- Payment is always received on-time - your account is credited exactly on the scheduled date, no more worries about lost or delayed mail
- Your account is debited when you want it - you will know exactly when your payment will leave your account
- Less paperwork - no opening of envelopes, visiting branches, etc. - the funds are deposited directly into your account
- Safety - payments can only be made on specified dates and for specified amounts and are electronically tracked
- Convenient - the account owner has full control - like clockwork transfers are done right on time, every time
Loan Payments and Fund Transfers
It is fast, easy and convenient. It will help you make regular loan payments or transfer money to PSFCU account. Once you tell us when and how much money* to transfer from your account at your other financial institution, we will take care of the rest. You will no longer have to fumble with checks and stamps, or make a trek to your nearest branch to make a timely payment every month.
How it works
1. To take advantage of this payment option simply fill out the form**
2. and mail it to us or bring it to the nearest PSFCU branch.
In order to make a transfer:
- From a checking account, please enclose a copy of an original voided check from the account from which we will debit the funds to make your payment.
- From a savings account, please request routing information from your bank and enclose it with the form.
Accounts must belong to the same owner. For business accounts proper documentation will be required.
* For loan payments, the transfer amount must be equal to or exceed the regular scheduled payment.
** Please read the disclosures and disclaimers enclosed with the form.
*** Restrictions may apply.
For more information visit one of our branch locations, or contact our Member Services Center at 1.855.PSFCU.4U (1.855.773.2848).
Go to main navigation