- The funds are immediately available in your account
- Money is deposited electronically
- There is no risk of check being lost or stolen
- You don't have to pay any fees to cash your checks
You can use Direct Deposit to receive recurring payments:
- Tax refunds
- Retirements pension and other Social Security benefits (NOTE: All Social Security benefits MUST be deposited directly to your account)
To activate Direct Deposit, complete the Direct Deposit Form or fill out the form of employer or any agency paying your benefits.
To have your tax refund directly deposited to your account, check appropriate box and provide your account information on the tax return form or ask your accountant to do it for you.
For more information visit one of our branch locations, or contact our Member Services Center at 1.855.PSFCU.4U (1.855.773.2848).
Go to main navigation