- You can send and receive money from anywhere
- Online & Mobile Banking access 24/7
- Money can be sent across the globe and claimed fast
- Transfers will reach the account you indicated
- Wire transfers in the currency of the recipient's country
- Please refer to our Fee Schedule for a listing of current fees that may be assessed
Requirements and Restrictions
- The PSFCU does not charge any fees for incoming wire transfer and is not responsible for any fees collected by foreign banks for international outgoing wires
- Outgoing transfers carry a transaction fee as in our Fee Schedule
- Online Banking wire transfers can only be done in US currency and daily limit is $4000.
- PSFCU does not accept wire transfers sent by email or via fax.
What data you need to provide to make a wire transfer either outgoing or incoming.
|First & Last Name / Company Name|
|ABA/Routing (domestic wires in the US)|
|BIC/SWIFT (international wires)|
Polish & Slavic Federal Credit Union information
Polish & Slavic FCU
100 McGuinness Boulevard
Brooklyn, NY 11222
NOTICE: international account number are usually longer – in the Polish banking sector, the IBAN number is composed of 28 alphanumeric characters and is constructed by inserting the country code PL
To print a form click here
How it works
To make a wire transfer, please visit one of our branch locations, or do it ONLINE!Go to main navigation