- Provides security for contracts,
- To secure investment with a large financial contribution
- Helps business prove their solvency
- Reduces the risk of cash flows
- It is a quick security
Requirements and Restrictions
- Letters of credit are offered up to the amount of funds accumulated on savings accounts*
- Maximum amount is $250,000
*The rate you receive will be based on your credit history and other factors. All loans are subject to credit approval and verification. Products and rates are subject to change without notice. Products are not available in all states. PSFCU membership required. Dollar limits apply. Other restrictions may apply.
How to Apply
The application for Business Credit of Line as well as other documentation must be submitted on paper at one of PSFCU branches. The applicant must complete the application by providing all required information. Download the documents by clicking link below.
For more information visit one of our branch locations, or contact our Member Services Center at 1.855.PSFCU.4U (1.855.773.2848).Go to main navigation