- A low interest rate in comparison with similar financial institutions.
- No “points”. These points can traditionally constitute an additional fee of 1%, 2% or 3% of the amount borrowed.
- No hidden fees, such as an origination fee
- Rate Lock-In option – offered only on residential, fixed-rate and adjustable-rate mortgages.
- Every mortgage can be paid off ahead of schedule without a prepayment penalty. In addition, we don’t limit extra payments to one a month.
- Our mortgages are serviced from beginning to end at our branches.
- PSFCU currently offers mortgages for properties located in the states of Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Florida, Connecticut and Indiana.
- With a fixed-interest rate of 6.000% APR and a loan term of 120 months, you pay $11.10 for every $1,000 borrowed.
- Monthly payment of 5 year adjustable rate mortgage with initial rate of 5.325% APR taken for a period of 360 months is $5.76 for every $1,000 borrowed during first 5 years.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. These calculations are for illustration purposes only and are not representative of actual mortgages. For 5-year adjustable mortgage shown in example 2, mortgage rates and payments are subject to increase after the initial fixed-rate period, subject to adjustment once every year thereafter. Rates are subject to change without notice. All loans are subject to credit approval and verification. Applicant must be at least 18 years old. Products and services may change without notice. Products are not available in all states. PSFCU membership required. Other restrictions may apply. PSFCU is not responsible for errors in calculations.
How to Apply
To apply please visit one of our branch locations, contact our Member Services Center at 1.855.PSFCU.4U (1.855.773.2848), or APPLY ONLINE!Go to main navigation