Visa Elite Signature
Cash Back Rewards and Much More....
If you are looking for the most rewards, including cash rewards program, and additional list of attractive perks and benefits as listed below, this may be the card for you.
- $0.00 Annual Fee
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Limit up to $30,000
Low Introductory Rate
- 0% Introductory Rate for 9 months on new purchases
- 1.99% Introductory APR on balance transfers for 12 months and No Fee
- After the promotional period, standard variable APR applies, currently as low as 16.990%
- Cash Back, Merchandise and Travel Rewards
- Earn 1.25 CU Rewards points per each dollar spent on purchases ($2000 in purchases = 2,500 points that can be redeemed for $25)
- 5,000 Bonus Points ($50) if you spend at least $1,500 during the first three months
- Visa's Zero Liability Policy
- Global Assistance Service
- Free Auto Rental Insurance
- Travel Accident and Baggage Delay Insurance Program
- Cell Phone Warranty Program
Enhanced Security & Features
Your account is monitored for transactions that may indicate fraudulent activity, and we may contact you immediately if fraud is suspected.
Set-up one-time or recurring payment and your payment will be made automatically on the requested pay date.
Adding Travel Notifications is quick and easy, and will ensure better protection, support and monitoring for your card while you travel.
Simply set up personalized email or text reminders to stay on top of your purchases, balances, and payments due dates.
Simply tap to pay where you see the Contactless Symbol. You can make purchases quickly, easily, and securely at millions of locations.
Discover more ways to pay by adding your PSFCU credit card to your mobile device then shop in-store and online using Apple Pay®, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay.
Have control over your card. You can quickly and easily lock and unlock your credit card using any of the PSFCU digital channels, online and mobile, in-branch or over the phone.
FICO® Score available on monthly credit card statement for Primary cardholders