The program is organized in a partnership with the Office of the President of the Republic of Poland. This scholarship involves a short summer internship in Poland under the patronage of the President of Poland. The internship will be a combination of political, economic, and cultural exchange as well as sightseeing. It includes visits to leading Polish and multinational firms located in Poland and meetings with Polish government officials and business leaders.
PSFCU will cover all costs of transportation to and health insurance in Poland for all recipients, up to $2000. The cost of all accommodations and activities while in Poland will be included as part of the scholarship under the patronage of the President of Poland.
- All applicants must be primary PSFCU account holders who opened their accounts prior to 01.01.2022
- Sophomore through senior students at the undergraduate level may apply. Freshmen students (undergraduate) and graduate students are not eligible.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of at least 3.2 is required.
- Previous recipients are not eligible.
- PSFCU employees and volunteers and their immediate families are not eligible for the PSFCU/GE Scholarship Program.
- The program is open solely to US Citizens and permanent residents. You must have valid travel documents.
- May 25th – June 3rd, 2023:
May 24th departure from USA – June 3rd – departure from Poland
The deadline for submitting applications by college students is March 31st, 2023!
- Scholarship winners will be required to present a proof of enrollment for the fall term before receiving their scholarship.
- Student will be required to purchase an airline ticket and medical insurance for the period of the internship. These expenses will be refunded to student by PSFCU up to $2000.
- For more information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call PSFCU Marketing Department at 973-808-3240, ex. 6133.
PLEASE NOTE! Applications must be filled online only. Each applicant will receive a verification number after the application is successfully submitted. Please keep this number for your records. The verification number is the only proof that the application was received by PSFCU.
All required documents should be submitted/uploaded in the following format: last_name_first_name_file_name.pdf, eg. Kowalski_Jan_transcript.pdf; Kowalski_Jan_ACT.pdf
Go to main navigation